Reclaim the beauty of your leather furniture, car seats, and accessories with Fortivo's Leather Recoloring Balm. Our unique, easy-to-apply formula is specifically designed to breathe new life into faded or discolored leather, giving it a vibrant and renewed appearance.
Instant Color Restoration: Our leather color restorer offers immediate results, rejuvenating old, faded leather to a like-new condition.
Easy Application: The balm comes with a user-friendly application process, suitable for both DIY beginners and seasoned enthusiasts.
All-in-One Solution: Not only does our leather recoloring balm restore color, but it also conditions the leather, providing a soft, supple finish you'll love.
Versatility: Effective for a variety of leather goods including furniture, car interiors, jackets, boots, and handbags.
Long-Lasting Results: Our specially formulated balm ensures that your leather items stay vibrant and new-looking for months to come.
How can I make sure that the balm will work?
- In order for the balm to work, the leather you plan to apply the agent must be absorbent. The balm works by soaking into the fiber structure of the leather so the color is in the leather rather
than on the leather.
How do I test if my leather is absorbent?
- To know if the leather is absorbent, place a drop of water on the surface of the worn or damaged area. If the water soaks inside the leather, it is considered to be absorbent. As the water soaks in, the leather will become darker.
Does it work on vinyl, vegan, or faux leather?
- Our leather balm works on all leathers surfaces, except nubuck and suede leather.
How much product do I get?
- Around 100 grams.
Is it toxic free?
- Yes! We only use non toxic materials.
What are the available colors?
- It comes in black, dark brown, camel, and medium brown.
Can I mix two or more colors?
- Certainly! Colors can be mixed to achieve your desired color. Simply send us an email or chat with us and we'll gladly help you.
How does the color last?
- It depends on where you applied the recoloring balm. For areas with less traffic, it could last 2-3 weeks or more before needing another coat.