Remove scuff marking and scratches on your hardwood floor & wooden fixtures.
FORTIVO's professional Wood Repair kit will save you time and money restoring your furniture's beauty and gloss! It is an easy covering of unsightly marks on any wood surface accumulated through time. Surely, your furniture will look new again!
Can these be used on a wooden picture frame?
- Sure, it can. Great for any kind of wooden furniture.
I want a more glossy finish. Is that possible?
- Yes! If you need a more glossy finish, you can use a varnish or lacquer after the repair has dried completely.
When should I use the wood putty?
- For damaged sections that exceed a wider area than ¼ inch, you will want to use wood putty prior to using the repair compound.
How long does it take to dry?
- Leave the repaired area to dry for 12 - 24 hours depending on how thickly you spread the repair compound on the damaged area.
My wood floor has cracks and holes. How should I begin the repair?
- Prior to beginning the repair, clean the damaged area to ensure a smooth and polished surface. As a part of this process, you will want to remove any splinters, paint chips, or residue that might compromise the integrity of the repair.
Can the repair compound be thinned with water or another medium?
- For optimum results, we do not recommend to thin the repair compound as it can have an adverse effect.