Restore shine and elegance to your leather items. Touch up those fades, scratches, unwanted stains, and marks in your leathers and get impressive results at an affordable price.
Our Professional DIY Leather Recoloring Balm can be used on all different leather items, from furniture, clothing, shoes, bags, wallets, car interior and more! It's your all in one solution to any leather restoration project.
Premium Leather Recoloring Balm
Easy-to-Use Application Brush
Comprehensive Instruction Guide
Features & Benefits:
Vibrant Restoration: Bring back the original color of your leather items, making them look brand new again.
User-Friendly: No expertise required! Our simple guide makes it easy for anyone to achieve pro-level results.
Easy to Apply: With its smooth texture, our balm spreads easily, ensuring even coverage and deep absorption.
Simple Steps: Clean the leather, apply the leather recoloring balm, and let it dry. It's as easy as 1-2-3! For best results, follow with Fortivo's Leather Conditioner.
Leather Sofas and Chairs
Car Leather Interiors
Leather Jackets and Boots
Wallets, Bags, and Accessories
How can I make sure that the balm will work?
- In order for the balm to work, the leather you plan to apply the agent must be absorbent. The balm works by soaking into the fiber structure of the leather so the color is in the leather rather
than on the leather.
How do I test if my leather is absorbent?
- To know if the leather is absorbent, place a drop of water on the surface of the worn or damaged area. If the water soaks inside the leather, it is considered to be absorbent. As the water soaks in, the leather will become darker.
Does it work on vinyl, vegan, or faux leather?
- Our leather balm works on all leathers surfaces, except nubuck and suede leather.
How much product do I get?
- Around 100 grams.
Is it toxic free?
- Yes! We only use non toxic materials.
What are the available colors?
- It comes in black, dark brown, camel, and medium brown.
Can I mix two or more colors?
- Certainly! Colors can be mixed to achieve your desired color. Simply send us an email or chat with us and we'll gladly help you.
How does the color last?
- It depends on where you applied the recoloring balm. For areas with less traffic, it could last 2-3 weeks or more before needing another coat.